YouTube, from being a video sharing platform, has now become one of the most popular places on the Internet for streaming games. As a gamer, you can now start streaming your favorite games like Player Unknown Battle Grounds, Call Of Duty Mobile, etc, and gain tons of viewers, subscribers, followers, etc. In addition to this, you will also start earning money if can manage to grow your channel on YouTube.
PUBG is probably the most popular mobile game in India as of now, with its increase in popularity, a lot of people have started looking for ways to stream their favorite game on YouTube. As a PUBG player, you can stream your gameplay on YouTube and earn good money in return.
For that to happen, you need to first start streaming PUBG on YouTube and eventually grow your channel. In this article, we’ll help you create your PUBG Live Streams on YouTube from your Android device. Let’s go ahead and jump into the guide without wasting any further time.
Create PUBG Live Stream On YouTube From Android Device
All it takes is a few simple steps and you’re ready to start streaming PUBG live on YouTube. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to get started.
- Go ahead and open up the YouTube App on your android device to get started.
- Sign in with your Google account or create a new account if you don’t have one already.
- On the top of the screen, you will find a “Recorder” icon, simply tap on it to proceed.
- Tap on the “Allow” option if prompted to grant all the required permissions to YouTube.
- On the next screen, you need to select the “Go Live” option and create a channel if asked.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Phone” icon located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now enter your desired title in the respective space and choose your preferred privacy settings.
- YouTube will now ask you to fill out some additional information such as Age, Monetization, etc.
- After entering all the details, select whether you want Horizontal orientation or portrait orientation.
[Note:- You won’t be able to change the orientation once the live stream is started]
- On the final screen, tap on the “Next” option to finish the setup process.
A toolbar icon will be floating on your screen which contains all the live stream controls. Now you just have to launch the PUBG mobile game, select the “Go Live” option from the toolbar menu to start streaming your gameplay on YouTube.
How To Create PUBG Live Stream On YouTube From iPhone Devices
It doesn’t matter whether you have an android device or an iOS device, YouTube allows you to live stream your games on the platform without any hassle. Yes, you can create your own PUBG live stream on YouTube from iPhone or iPad using the YouTube iOS application.
The process is basically the same across Android and iOS devices. You can follow the steps mentioned in the above guide to start PUBG live streaming on YouTube from your iPhone or iPad.
Alternate Way To Live Stream PUBG On YouTube From Android
The YouTube application is sufficient enough for those who are looking to live stream only on the YouTube platform. But, if you wish to live stream on other platforms like Facebook, Twitch, etc, then you’ll have to rely on a third-party application called Omlet Arcade.
Omlet Arcade is a live screen recorder for smartphone users, it is available in both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Using this application, you can live stream your mobile games and connect with other game streamers on the platform. The app allows you to showcase your game play by streaming on various platform and grow your following.
There are a couple of screen recording applications available in the Google Play Store that allow you to create PUBG Live streams on YouTube. However, most of them have certain limitations, therefore, we recommend using the official YouTube if you wish to live stream PUBG mobile on YouTube without any issues.
You don’t need to a computer or laptop anymore to stream on YouTube, ti can be done from your smartphone as well. In the end, we hope that the above mentioned guide helped you in creating PUBG Live streams on YouTube from your Android device.