Snapchat is one of the most renowned applications to use nowadays. It is a messaging application for mobile where you can share your drawings, text, photos, and videos. The unique thing about the Snapchat that makes it different from other messaging applications is that the message will automatically disappear from the recipient’s after some seconds. In this article, we are explaining how to delete the Snapchat account permanently, Features & Sign Up process.
Some Features of Snapchat
It is one of the core and important features of Snapchat. It is a feature that is very much self –destructive in nature. Here no one can share or save pictures or photos that the user has uploaded along with their message on this app. suppose if you are trying to make a clone, and then put some value so that the audience who is using will engage with your app.
2) You Can Make a Story in Snapchat
You can show your snaps in the format of a story, which will last around 24 hours. This feature is mainly taken from Facebook and Instagram. It is one of the best ways to get connected with your friends. It will also help in keeping your users engaged in your app.
3) You Can Use a Filter in Snapchat
Leaving the imaging and face-tracking technology, Snapchat also allows you to use filters that are regularly used. You can use a filter which contains star in it. You can also use filters of black and white. If you are using these filters, then it will help in increasing the usage and also help you to connect and attract more and more audience.
4) It Has Got Geo-Filter
Suppose you are in a location, then this app will automatically switch on the filter, which will be suitable for that particular region. For example, if you are standing in front of a renowned monument, then the image will be a perfect fit for the filter.
5) Video and Voice Calls
Video and audio calls through snap chat will help you and your friends stay connected where ever you are. Here you can easily connect with a person who is staying in a different time zone. You don’t have to spend money on this also. The quality of the video is very good, even if your internet is slow.
Steps Required To Sign Up In Snapchat
- First, you can go to the play store and download the Snapchat app.
- Once you have downloaded it, you can click on sign up.
- Then you will have to enter your name and also a username.
(You should know that you can’t change the username once you have created it. And additionally, only invited email address and your name will be displayed. Username will not display).
- You should make a password that will secure your account, and also it should be easier to remember.
- You should provide a proper and valid email address.
- Next, put your date of birth.
- Now, it’s done. You can use Snapchat comfortably.
How to Delete Snapchat Account Permanently?
There might be a situation where you need to delete the Snapchat account of yours. Here are some steps that will help you in doing so.
- First, you have to go to snapchat.com, then go to the account and then delete the account from any browser that is suitable for you. You should remember that you cannot delete the Snapchat account from the actual app.
- Then you will have to enter the correct username and the password that you have given.
- Then you have to check ion the box and confirm that you are not a robot.
- Then just select the “log in” option.
- Again you have to put your correct username and password, which you have given while creating this account.
- Then go the bottom and then select “delete my account.”
- This is it. It is finally done. Once you are done, Snapchat will keep all your data if you want to return again. If you want to use the account again, then you can just log in to reactivate your Snapchat account.
Method 2 To Delete Snapchat Account:
- First, open any browser, and then you can go to the official website of Snapchat that is “Snapchat.com.”
- After you have done this, you just have to scroll down; then, under the “Company” section, you have to select “support.”
- After that, you have to select “learning the basics.”
- Simply go to “account settings.”
- And then go the “delete account” and click it. The rest follows the method one steps that are mentioned above.
After you follow these steps, if you stop using Snapchat for 30 days without “logging in “with your Snapchat account, then your account will be permanently deleted.
So here are all the steps by techntipz, which you might require for deleting your Snapchat account. Follow the above process and you can easily delete your account.